Did you listen already to the @3dpbm Pulse Podcast "Catapulting AM into space"?
Mike Curtis-Rouse, Head of Access for Space for the Satellite Applications Catapult, works with many launch vehicle companies across the world and is heavily involved in the UK’s launch and spaceport program. In this podcast Mike explains:
- 5:24 min: how SAC is driving the satellite market revolution, how this market is changing & how they help commercial space companies through different processes & phases
- 10:37 min: what kind of research they conduct on additive manufacturing capabilities for space
- 13:28 min: what AM technologies they use internally and what exactly they use them for?
- 15:47 min: what their preferred technology/system is and what advantages does it offer over other technologies
- 18:52 min: about their In-Orbit Servicing and Manufacturing (IOSM) center and how it will evolve
- 22:31 min: why the UK is becoming such a hub for space technologies
- 26:00 min: if any space company could benefit from using AM
Would you like to find out what it can mean for your business? Please contact us today!