From Sunday April 8 thru Thursday April 12 our team will present on the main stage and in break-out sessions the latest developments on the MetalFAB1™ system, Additive World Platform software and World Class services. The 14 sessions have titles like:
- Accelerating Industrial Additive Manufacturing Towards Productivity Leadership
- Integration and automation in metal powder bed fusion improves reproducibility and drives down cost per part
- Design for operator safety: continuously inert powder handling and long life filter system
- Dynamic Laser Assignment: optimizing productivity and process window on the MetalFAB1™ system
- Gas flow optimization for large, high quality AM parts: development of the process gas flow in the MetalFAB1™ system
- Total cost per part. How can metal AM beat casting in lead time and quality?
- Managing the metal AM value stream for full traceability: the Additive World Platform and MetalFAB1™ system health monitoring
Besides the conference programme, we will show a MetalFAB1™ system with 4-full-field lasers “live” at booth P9 from Sunday April 8 (5pm – 10pm) thru Monday April 9 (10am – 12pm & 5pm – 10am). We are looking forward to share our latest developments & innovations with you, as well as our customers’ experiences and our expanding installed base at leading customers like Alfa Romeo Sauber F1 Team, Airbus & GKN.
Please feel free to contact us, if you would like to schedule a meeting during the AMUG show!