We are proud to announce that already for the 8th successive year, on April 1-2, 2020, the Additive World Conference will bring additive manufacturing experts from around the world together to discuss and share their knowledge, vision and practical experiences on industrial 3D printing. Don’t miss this opportunity to join them, because by sharing our experiences and expertise we can accelerate our learning curve and stimulate each other to bring this innovative technology to a mature level!
• For the 8th time Additive World Conference will bring AM experts from around the world together to discuss and share their knowledge, vision and practical experiences on industrial 3D printing.
• This edition of the Additive World Conference will take two days at two inspiring locations:
- Day 1 “Accelerating Industrial Additive Manufacturing” on April 1, at the Conference Center High Tech Campus, Eindhoven
- Day 1 will be closed by the Additive World Awards Dinner
- Day 2 “Inside Additive Industries”, on April 2, at the new location The Brainport Industries Campus
• The first day of the Conference will cover complete additive manufacturing value chain like design for additive manufacturing, materials, equipment, post processing and the best business cases
• The second day of the Conference will allow you to have an exclusive update on the latest developments within Additive Industries and to see the MetalFAB1, the first industrial additive manufacturing system for series production, printing “live”
• It is an excellent opportunity to learn from the renown AM experts from the different industries with different AM solutions
• Get inspired by the speakers and discuss with other fellow AM professionals how this technology can be advanced
• Multiple possibilities to network during the breaks and elegant Additive World Awards Dinner (limited amount of seats)
• Decision makers, AM professionals and newcomers who want to get inspired, explore & engage in the industrial additive manufacturing, create a real business case
• Anyone involved and interested in design & 3D printing (students will receive a special discount)
Find out more about this year’s programme, and how to register, on our Additive World website. Please register before February 21 as a friend of Additive Industries, using code AI08, and we will offer you an Early Bird discount up to EUR 125.