From March 31 to April 4, you will find us at AMUG 2019 in Chicago, United States. Meet us at Salon A booth D5 to find out more about the latest developments of Additive Industries and the positive effects on your business. Let’s discuss:
- Print metal parts designed for safe production of consistently high quality by applying up to 4 full field lasers of MetalFAB1
- The only modular and scalable system with integrated software- Additive World Platform in industrial additive manufacturing
- Drive down the total costs per part with the fully automated and integrated post-processing functionality of the system
- The productivity, quality and usability are monitored, analysed and improved by its users in continuous open dialogue
This year, we are proud to bring a combined key-note speech to AMUG from our fastest customer and our CEO on April 2 from 1:30pm to 2:30pm (Waldorf Room):
- Additive Manufacturing in Formula 1: a wonderful basis for a solid business case by Christoph Hansen, Sauber Engineering AG
- Start small and scale smart: how can the MetalFAB1 platform accelerate your AM business case? by Daan A.J. Kersten, Additive Industries
And two sessions in the hands-on Training Lab which will be presented in Salon C, Room 2 on April 1 from 3pm to 4pm and on April 3 from 1:30pm to 2:30pm:
- Controlling Powder Evolution in Laser Powder Bed Fusion by Shane Collins, Additive Industries North America Inc.
- Achieving Greater Control in Build Setup and Quality of Parts in Multi-Laser Systems by Dr. Mark Beard, Additive Industries UK & Ireland Ltd.
Abstracts on these sessions can be found on the AMUG online app and on AMUG 2019 conference agenda.Please contact us to make an appointment. If you havn't registered yet, please register here. Let's meet in Chicago!