Additive Industries is accelerating industrial additive manufacturing by offering a modular 3D printing system and seamlessly integrated information platform to high-end and demanding industrial markets. With substantially improved reproducibility, productivity, and flexibility, Additive Industries redefines the business case for additive manufacturing applications in aerospace, automotive, medical technology and high-tech equipment.
To manage the growth of our company and ensure proper control and continuous improvements, an up-to-date and tightly organized finance function is essential. In this broad role you are mainly responsible to perform operational tasks on the financial administration across all companies belonging to the Additive Group; from booking various administrations to running monthly financial close procedures and taking care of various tax returns. You also make financial analyzes and prepares various reports to support the CFO by means of advising on financial, tax and business issues. You work in close cooperation with a small team of financial accountants. In this role you will contribute to the further development and optimization of the financial processes and reporting within the Additive Group.
The work includes, among others (for all entities within the group):
- Managing the financial administration and thereby ensuring smooth day to day financial operations (transaction processing) of our Dutch, US, Singapore and UK entities;
- Able to set up and improve procedures for smooth running of day to day financial operations;
- Liaison with other business functions (Supply Chain, Warehouse and Operations) and set up and improve related accounting & business flows;
- Managing and optimizing the AO / IC processes;
- Taking care of the Planning & Control cycle;
- Maintain and improving the financial functionality of the ERP system (MS Business Central);
- Ensure monthly financial close procedures including preparation of monthly financial reports;
- R&D capitalization and depreciation including cost reporting on (subsidized) R&D projects;
- Administration and reconciliation of inventory positions;
- Set up and maintain administration for funded research projects;
- Perform reconciliations and ensure proper documentation of balance sheet positions on a monthly basis;
- Responsible for timely sales invoicing;
- Ensure timely compliance with financial and tax obligations (CIT, VAT, wage tax, allowances, interest, etc.) and participate in statutory reporting/audits globally;
- Signaling developments in the financial & regulatory field;
- Act as a point of contact and advisor to the CFO on financial and tax issues;
- Act as a point of contact for externally involved parties such as accountants, payroll providers, tax advisors etc.;
- Coordination with and management of financial management of the foreign entities.
Employee reports to the CFO.
Knowledge and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in finance is preferred (accounting, business administration or related)
- 7 -10 years professional experience as a Financial Controller of Financial Accountant
- Good understanding of reporting, financial accounting, management accounting, tax accounting and payroll regulations
- Able to direct 1.5 FTE finance staff
- Hands on attitude
- Demonstrates growth mind set, agility, team spirit, communication skills
- Respects and meets deadlines
- Preferably experience in a high-tech production environment
- Skillful in use of ERP systems (MS Business Central) and MS Office
- Experience of working for an organization with multiple international entities
- Fluent in Dutch and English
This is a fulltime job.
Additive Industries is a young and quickly maturing professional organization. We have developed a strong pragmatic team mentality in which we work and experiment together to achieve common goals. We are looking for a wide diversity of people coming from different backgrounds to join our organization. We have formulated the following personal traits contributing to our professional mentality:
- Open, confident and result driven
- Driven by challenges, eager to learn and entrepreneurial
- Proven Team player who takes ownership
- Professional and structured
- ‘Fun to work with’