Additive Industries is accelerating industrial additive manufacturing by offering a modular 3D printing system and a seamlessly integrated information platform to high-end and demanding industrial markets. With substantially improved reproducibility, productivity, and flexibility, Additive Industries redefines the business case for additive manufacturing applications in aerospace, automotive, medical technology, and high-tech equipment.
Additive Industries is growing fast. In this very dynamic environment, we are in the middle of a rapid growth/business expansion phase, and the everyday rush, the Executive Assistant’s role is to free the board from organizing and administrative tasks and increase their productivity by allowing them to spend maximum time on their key responsibilities. We are looking for a skilled and seasoned Executive Assistant who takes care of a smoothly running working environment and welcomes our clients, partners, and staff professionally. He or she is a beacon of stability in the turmoil of a rapidly growing company and has a hands-on mentality, in other words: do whatever is needed.
- Managing complex diaries and organizing meetings and appointments for our management board (4);
- Managing travel for Management Board (Key user travel system: setting up accounts for new joiners, educating, etc)
- Time management regarding meetings and deadlines;
- Screening inquiries and requests and handling them when appropriate;
- Managing databases and filing systems with confidential data (NDA, IP, Management Meetings);
- Organize MB, MT, Company meetings, prepare agenda and take minutes;
- Professionally welcoming visitors at all levels;
- Contribute to a smoothly running office in order to ensure office efficiency. Solve problems and help out where needed
- Variety of hands-on tasks as needed (e.g. company social events, gifts)
Main ingredients to be successful in this job:
- Well organized, good oversight, stress-tolerant, flexible, being able to execute many different tasks, excellent in prioritizing;
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Working independently, but also a team player;
- Creative in searching for solutions can do mentality;
- Representative and discrete personality;
- Professional hospitality that impresses our clients and partners;
- Critical eye for detail concerning the office environment and office efficiency.
The Executive Assistant will report to the CEO.
Knowledge and experience
Education: Bachelor's degree, Higher Professional Education Office Management or similar.
- Minimal 10 years of recent and relevant working experience in a similar role in a dynamic international B2B environment where hospitality is key;
- Client friendly and service-oriented;
- Good communicator (in Dutch and English), both verbally and in writing;
- Excellent organizational skills (planning, executing);
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
This is a job for 36 - 40 hours per week.
Additive Industries is a young and quickly maturing professional organization. We have developed a strong pragmatic team mentality in which we work and experiment together to achieve common goals. We are looking for a wide diversity of people coming from different backgrounds to join our organization. We have formulated the following personal traits contributing to our professional mentality:
Open, confident and result-driven
Driven by challenges, eager to learn, and entrepreneurial
Proven Team player who takes ownership
Professional and structured
‘Fun to work with’