Additive Industries is accelerating industrial additive manufacturing by offering a modular 3D printing system and seamlessly integrated information platform to high-end and demanding industrial markets. With substantially improved reproducibility, productivity, and flexibility, Additive Industries redefines the business case for additive manufacturing applications in aerospace, automotive, medical technology and high-tech equipment.
Additive Industries is growing fast since its metal additive manufacturing system MetalFAB1 is well received in the market. In your role as planner you act as the spider-in-the-web for the planning of MetalFAB1 production and the required materials. You work closely together with the Sales team on scheduling customer orders in time, while ensuring that required resources and materials are available and optimizing inventory levels. Together with the Supply Chain Team you manage the materials requirements plan and find creative solutions for shortages. You also take care of planning the inventory of spare parts, which is becoming more important as the installed base is growing.
- Planning, ordering and monitoring global customer demand and the supplies from our suppliers and warehouses.
- Enter sales quotations and customer orders for parts and systems in the ERP system and make sure the right parts and modules are ordered, mostly automatically.
- Flawless process sales-, service-, purchase-, transfer- and assembly-orders.
- Follow up on returns, rejects and repairs.
- Foresee, anticipate and inform on planning risks and disturbances (late delivery, stock out, rejects etc.) in the supply chain to prevent customer dissatisfaction.
- Frequent contact with internal stakeholders and suppliers to maintain collaborative relations and superior performance.
- Minimize the impact of supply disturbances by expediting or reallocating supplies and applying alternatives.
- Streamline and improve the supply chain planning process continuously and in close cooperation with our Sales Team, Operations Team, Customer Lifecycle Support Team and Strategic Purchasing. Look for and realize opportunities in the ERP-system and standardization: the goal is to manage exceptions only.
The Supply Chain Planner reports to the Manager Purchasing & Supply Chain.
Knowledge and experience
- Intermediate Vocational Education plus or Bachelor level of thinking
- 2/3 years work experience in operational purchasing in an industrial organization
- Experience with ERP systems, MS Office and have insight into business processes.
- Proactive attitude to vendors and internal departments with related professional communication.
- Strong communication skills, in Dutch and English, are essential.
- Customer focused mindset
- Collaborative, organized, ownership, assertiveness, results orientated and quality awareness: flourishes in a dynamic environment.
Additive Industries is a young and fast growing professional organization. We have developed a strong pragmatic team attitude in which we work and experiment together in achieving our joint goals. We are looking for a broad range of people with diverse backgrounds to join our organization. We have formulated the following personal traits contributing to our company culture:
- Open, self-confident and result oriented
- Driven by technical challenges, eager to learn and equipped with an entrepreneurial mind
- Proven team player who takes ownership
- Professional, structured and ‘Fun to work with’
Acquisition by agencies is not appreciated.