Additive Industries is accelerating industrial additive manufacturing by offering a modular 3D printing system and seamlessly integrated information platform to high-end and demanding industrial markets. With substantially improved reproducibility, productivity, and flexibility, Additive Industries redefines the business case for additive manufacturing applications in aerospace, automotive, medical technology and high-tech equipment.
Additive Industries is growing quickly. In order to keep the growth healthy, an up-to-date and a strict organized financial administration is essential. That is why Additive Industries is looking for an Assistant Accountant.
Your financial activities consist of:
- Taking care of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable for multiple (foreign) entities;
- Processing bank statements and preparing payments to suppliers;
- Support with monthly closing process and aligning and specifying balance sheet accounts;
- Replacing the team member when ill or on leave;
- Supporting the Manager Finance & Control with several activities;
- The bookkeeping activities take place in our ERP system (Dynamics 365 Business Central).
The Finance Team takes care of an adequate administration that adds value to monitoring the financial processes and a complete and easy-going financial archive. The new team member we are looking for gets an energy boost from error-free accounting and smooth-running processes. The administration is growing quickly together with the size of our company where the Financial Team is continually working on further professionalising and automation of our administrative processes. The Assistant Accountant is actively involved in these important developments within the administrative organisation of Additive Industries.
The most important ingredients for a successful fulfillment of the position are:
- Knowledge of and experience in financial administration and bookkeeping;
- Disciplined tracing of financial bookings;
- Excellent precision and an eye for detail;
- Working independently within a small team;
- Hands-on attitude.
The Assistant Accountant reports to the Manager Finance & Control.
Knowledge and Experience
- A minimum of a successfully completed MBO-4 (MBA/PDB) or a Bachelor degree (higher professional education) in a financial administrative subject.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a relevant financial administrative role;
- Strong communicative skills, you will be in contact with colleges, customers, and suppliers around the globe;
- Experience with accountancy- and administrative software (preferably Dynamics 365 Business Central);
- Experience with ERP-Systems;
- Strong in both Dutch and English writing and speech;
- Experience with MS Office (Outlook, Word), working with Excel comes naturally to you.
24 to 40 hours a week, exact working hours can be discussed.
Additive Industries is a young and quickly maturing professional organization. We have developed a strong pragmatic team mentality in which we work and experiment together to achieve common goals. We are looking for a wide diversity of people coming from different backgrounds to join our organization. We have formulated the following personal traits contributing to our professional mentality:
- Open, confident and result driven
- Driven by challenges, eager to learn and entrepreneurial
- Proven team player who takes ownership
- Professional and structured
- ‘Fun to work with’