8 maart, 2023
Additive Industries is accelerating industrial additive manufacturing of high-end functional metal components by offering a modular metal 3D printing system to high-end and demanding industrial markets. With market leading printing productivity, machine utilization, and part quality, Additive Industries redefines the business case for additive manufacturing applications in aviation, space, automotive, energy and high-tech markets.
We share our passion of defining and realizing the best 3D printing solutions for our high-end customers like Alfa Romeo/Sauber, Volkswagen and the Kaak Group.
Additive Industries is a young and fast growing professional organization. We have developed a strong pragmatic team attitude in which we work and experiment together in achieving our joint goals. We are looking for a broad range of people with diverse backgrounds to join our organization. We have formulated the following personal traits contributing to our company culture:
- Open, self-confident and result oriented
- Driven by technical challenges, eager to learn and equipped with an entrepreneurial mind
- Proven team player who takes ownership
- Professional, structured and ‘Fun to work with’
Additive Industries is growing fast. The Supply Chain team is responsible for procurement, supplier quality and logistics. We are currently scaling our Supply Chain team in order to sustain the ambitious growth path of our company. As a Tactical Buyer, you will be responsible for setting up, maintain and manage a part of our regional and international supply chain in a proactive manner and to further finetune it to be able to flexibly adapt to our production demands, while guaranteeing innovation support, supply security and ensuring the best quality and optimized price levels.
- Identify, evaluate and promote potential value add in the (future) supply base
- Participate in the Product Development Process safeguarding QLTC
- Support new developments and influence new design
- Set-up product group strategies in line with company strategy
- Identify and select (new) suppliers
- Assure apple to apple comparison meeting stakeholder demands and wishes
- Compilation of supply contracts and surveying compliance hereto
- Agree and implement SLA’s enabling supply base performance monitoring
- Assure initial set up of ERP
- Guide and implement phase in/phase out process
- Account management of existing, multi-tier, supply chain network for running business
- Supplying input for regular supplier forecast
- Regular reviews with suppliers regarding opportunities for performance improvement, enhanced joint working processes and TCO initiatives
- Maintenance of adequate should costing calculations
- Guidance of the purchase to pay process
Knowledge and experience
- have gained at least five to ten years of experience in a multi-national commercial and high-tech environment
- get a kick out of managing and controlling our complex multi-tier supply chain meeting our “configure to order” set up
- have a track record of success in implementing sourcing strategies, drafting and finalizing contracts, maximizing value for diverse business requirements and objectives and developing successful strategic supplier relationships, solving problems creatively when required
- are a team player with a positive attitude, strong numerical, analytical, negotiating and communication skills and a strategic vision
- are creative and have a commercial mind-set, can build effective relationships and operate in a broad range of functional areas
- like to work side by side with R&D and Engineering colleagues creating added value through Early Supplier Involvement
- have experience with cost calculation and supplier quality management.
- are well organized, meticulous and punctual, a good listener and well informed as well as broadly interested in the markets Additive Industries targets: aerospace, automotive, medical implants and/or high-tech equipment parts.
A Bachelor degree or higher in Technology Management, Industrial/Mechanical Engineering, Technical Business Administration or similar and NEVI 1 / ‘Inkoopacademie A/B or higher (by preference).
The Tactical Buyer reports to the Manager Purchasing & Supply Chain.