Regional Sales Manager - Eastern US
02 March 2023
We are a leading provider of laser powder bed fusion additive manufacturing equipment, offering cutting-edge solutions to a wide range of industries, including aviation, space, automotive, energy and high-tech. We are accelerating industrial additive manufacturing (AM) with a modular 3D printing system that empowers customers to move from prototyping to serial production, and we are looking for a highly motivated Regional Sales Manager to join our team.
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for developing and executing sales strategies to grow revenue and market share in the Eastern United States. You will work closely with customers, partners, and internal teams to accelerate business growth and increase customer satisfaction. The regional sales manager position is remotely based, and requires living within the sales territory.
Responsibilities will include:
Generate new business leads and drive sales growth by working with multiple levels of customer organizations, including engineering, management and procurement personnel
- Provide quotations, negotiate contracts and close orders with end-users and purchasing departments, and supports all procurement processes
- Develop and foster relationships with decision-makers and partners in target industries, including aviation, space, automotive, automotive, energy and high-tech
- Accurate sales pipeline reporting within a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Create financial Return on Investment (ROI) business cases, define customized system configurations, and present cost price calculations
- Participate in relevant conferences and expositions for key industries and markets
- Provide regular reporting and updates to senior management on sales performance, customer feedback, and regional market trends
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of time, including overnight travel
- Must maintain a valid driver's license and U.S. Passport
- Due to ITAR requirements, must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- You will report to the North American Sales Director
- 5+ years’ experience in sales of industrial equipment or equivalent work experience
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business, or a related field (preferred)
- Experience conducting presentations and conveying technical information in verbal and written format
- Strong technical aptitude and the ability to understand complex products and services
- Experience meeting and exceeding sales targets or applicable KPIs
We offer a competitive compensation package, performance-based incentives, and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage, 401(k) matching, life insurance, short-term disability, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), and paid time off.
If you are a highly motivated sales professional with a strong technical aptitude and a passion for driving business growth, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
At Additive Industries, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team that reflects the customers and communities we serve. We believe that diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds make us stronger and enable us to better understand and meet the needs of our customers. We will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require any accommodations to participate in the recruitment process, please inform us by contacting our HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a copy of your resume. We will work with you to meet your needs to the best of our ability.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Additive Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.