Project Manager (Eindhoven)
20 January, 2023
Additive Industries is a young and quickly maturing company, developing and manufacturing large-scale industrial 3D metal printers for high-quality metal parts. It offers a modular system named MetalFAB, specifically aimed at high-end and demanding markets such as aerospace, automotive, energy and high-tech equipment. Headquartered in the Netherlands, Additive Industries is a global key player in large volume metal printing systems.
In the position of project manager at Additive Industries, you play a pivotal role in developing next generations of cutting edge high tech equipment and successful adaptation of that technology at customers all over the world;
- You will be leading innovative development projects containing both hardware and software by managing multidisciplinary teams of highly skilled experts;
- Also you will be managing customer specific projects, which often require development of special features and the delivery of a system within a limited timeframe. It will require close collaboration between the project team, sales manager and the customer;
- You initiate projects by defining the goal, deliverables, planning and resources, based on the user requirements. Throughout the project you constantly monitor and control scope, timing, resources and quality of the deliverables, actively mitigate risks and report progress on a regular basis;
- You are hands-on and oversee that all deliverables are well documented and milestones are thoroughly prepared;
- Throughout the project you will closely collaborate with development partners and will actively manage expectations of both internal and external customers;
- Lastly you are expected to contribute to (business) process development and optimization throughout the organization facilitating the ambition and fast growth of Additive Industries.
The Project Manager reports to the Manager R&D.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Bachelor or Master degree with technical affinity
- 3 – 5 years of experience in managing complex and demanding projects in a high tech environment
- Experience with product development projects in both hardware and software and familiar with the V-model
- Successfully managed multiple projects at the same time
- Exceeding in informal leadership and stakeholder management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (verbally as well as written) and able to connect various disciplines throughout the company
- Inspire and motivate team members to collaborate in the best possible way
- Show pro-activeness, ownership and be self-reliant
- Prepared to travel to customer site or development partners if needed
- Perform well in a developing and growing organization where processes are maturing
- Willing to contribute to further professionalize the project management way of working within Additive Industries.
Culture Additive Industries
Additive Industries is a young and quickly maturing professional organization. We have developed a strong pragmatic team mentality in which we work and experiment together to achieve common goals. We are looking for a wide diversity of people coming from different backgrounds to join our organization. We have formulated the following personal traits contributing to our professional mentality:
- Open, confident and result driven
- Driven by technical challenges, eager to learn and entrepreneurial
- Proven team player who takes ownership
- Professional and structured
- Demonstrates team membership