Master Scheduler (Eindhoven)
05 January, 2023
Additive Industries is accelerating industrial additive manufacturing of high-end functional metal components by offering a modular metal 3D printing system to high-end and demanding industrial markets. With market leading printing productivity, machine utilization, and part quality, Additive Industries redefines the business case for additive manufacturing applications in aviation, space, automotive, energy and high-tech markets.
We share our passion of defining and realizing the best 3D printing solutions for our high-end customers like Alfa Romeo/Sauber, Volkswagen and the Kaak Group.
Additive Industries is a young and fast-growing professional organization. We have developed a strong pragmatic team attitude in which we work and experiment together in achieving our joint goals. We are looking for a broad range of people with diverse backgrounds to join our organization. We have formulated the following personal traits contributing to our company culture:
- Open, self-confident and result oriented
- Driven by technical challenges, eager to learn and equipped with an entrepreneurial mind
- Proven team player who takes ownership
- Professional, structured and ‘Fun to work with’
Additive Industries is growing fast. The Demand and Supply Chain team is responsible for demand intake, procurement, supplier quality and logistics. We are currently scaling our Supply Chain team to sustain the ambitious growth path of our company.
As a Master Scheduler, you will be responsible for order fulfillment through optimized material and resource planning from initial demand up to delivery. As Additive Industries is a young company you will have the possibility to further optimize this process and grow the function to the next level meeting our ambitious growth plan.
- Align current and future demand with internal customers
- Translate and safeguard product changes for new systems utilizing configuration management
- Set up and maintain internal production orders
- Maintain and optimize sales and operations planning
- Set up, maintain and continuously improve material resource planning and master production scheduling
- Initiate, place and monitor module replenishment incl. communication towards our partners
- Align and assure timely and correct availability with the production floor
- Drive structural improvements for all planning and scheduling related processes optimizing the match between demand and supply
- The Master Scheduler reports to the Manager Purchasing and Supply Chain.
Knowledge and experience
You have gained several years of experience in a multi-national commercial environment with a track record of success in connecting demand and supply, setting up and/or improving planning processes, maximizing customer satisfaction, and improving supply chain performance. You are a team player with a positive attitude, strong numerical, analytical and communication skills. You are well organized, meticulous, and punctual, a good listener able to fully understand internal customer demands and have the ability to oversee processes and connect the dots. You see the benefits of a fully configurable system and feel energy to further utilize this.
A Bachelor's degree or higher in Logistics, Supply chain, Technical Business Administration or similar.
- Experience with Supply Chain Management, Sales and Operations planning, master scheduling and order configuration
- Creative and logistical mind-set, ability to recognise differentiated demand streams and translate to best fitting supply chain solutions
- Good communicator (in Dutch and English), both verbally, writing and presenting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) and preferably Microsoft Dynamics Navision (ERP)