Due to large interest in the 5th edition of the Additive World Conference, the deadline has been postponed up to and including Wednesday the 22nd of February!
- Due to large interest in the 5th edition of the Additive World Conference, the deadline has been postponed up to and including Wednesday the 22nd of February! Read more
- As we look back upon the past year, we would like to acknowledge those who have helped us shape our business and made our progress possible. Thanks for a great year, it has been an incredible year for... Read more
- Additive Industries CEO Daan A.J. Kersten talks about modular MetalFAB1 system at FormNext in Frankfurt. Read more
- This year’s Formnext event was another complete success for Additive Industries. The show took place in Frankfurt am Main, on 15–18 November, and the MetalFAB1 system together with Additive World Plat... Read more
- On Wednesday, November 16, in Santa Clara during the 3D Printing USA (a part of the IDTechEx Show), Additive Industries became the USA 2016 winner of the annual 'Best Development in 3D Printing' Awar... Read more
- RT @MartinDuits: Stem op @TeamAdditive als dé Challenger van 2016 Read more
- RT @Brainport_regio: In de nieuwe #Brainport Update o.a: Read more
- Registration for the Design Challenge 2017 is open now: https://t.co/TVXhsCb0S0! Read more
- RT @AddManufacturin: Additive Industries presents 3rd edition of Design Challenge Read more
- Would you like to join Masterclass:Design for Additive Manufacturing on October 27? Register on the #AdditiveWorld… Read more
Adding new dimensions
We help OEMs in high-end and demanding markets such as aerospace, automotive, medical systems, tooling and high-tech equipment improve their designs, product performances and business cases.
Our pride, the MetalFAB1
Our MetalFAB1 defines a new category of industrial additive manufacturing equipment in terms of reproducibility, productivity and flexibility.Discover the metalfab1
The Additive World Platform
Our MetalFAB1 system is fully integrated with the Additive World Platform, supporting the complete 3D metal printing workflow and allowing our customers to store, share and analyse all relevant data.Discover the additive world platform
Development and support
Additive Industries is working on systems, software and applications to further refine additive manufacturing for industrial use, while also offering the right service and support to our customers, to make sure we keep moving forward together.Learn all about our services
Additive Industries believes in close cooperation
We share our experience, link our partners and inspire the industry to bring metal additive manufacturing for functional parts from lab to fab. Working closely together with suppliers and customers, boundaries blur and everyone joins the Additive Industries team for an enduring and long-term partnership.